Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Pharmacy: 2017 from Department of Pharmacy COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Abbottabad, Pakistan
MS Thesis submitted entitled “Assessment of Potential Drug-drug Interactions in the Treatment of Breast Cancer Patients in Abbottabad, KPK”.
Doctor of Pharmacy: 2014 from Department of Pharmacy Peshawar University, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Thesis submitted for Doctor of Pharmacy degree entitled “Rationalization of Pharmacotherapy of Cholecystitis”.
1) Bibi, Rashida, et al. “Prevalence of potential drug-drug interactions in breast cancer patients and determination of their risk factors.” Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice (2020): 1078155220963212.
2) Bibi, R., Azhar, S., Iqbal, A., Kalsoom, U., Iqbal, M. M., & Jabeen, H. (2020). COMPARISON OF TOXICITY AND EFFICACY PROFILE OF FAC AND ACT CHEMO PROTOCOLS USED IN TREATMENT OF BREAST CANCER. Value in Health, 23, S30-S31.
3) AYESHA IQBAL, SAIRA AZHAR, GHULAM MURTAZA, RASHIDA BIBI, UMME KALSOOM, ZAITOON ILLYAS, 2017. Knowledge of Risk Factors Regarding Thyroid Cancer among COMSAT University Students in Abbottabad Pakistan Value in Health. (Impact factor 4.748)
4) Iqbal S. Azhar2 G. Murtaza3 M.M. Iqbal4 B. Rashida2 U. Kalsoom3 H. Shahid5 2019PREVALENCE OF THYROID DYSFUNCTION USING AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD IN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN PAKISTAN in Value in Health .(impact factor 4.748)
5 Abstract EVALUATION OF PHARMACOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH STROKE, A SINGLE CENTRED STUDY FROM PAKISTAN accepted for presentation in 7th European Stroke Organization Conference (ESOC2021),
6) Hassan, Zair, Ayesha Iqbal, Saiqa Zahoor, Iftikhar Ali, Muhammad Mamoon Iqbal, and Rashida Bibi. “Hydroxyurea-a cost effective treatment in developing countries for Atypical Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (aCML): Case Report of Two Patients.” Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice (2022): 10781552211073518.
EVALUATION OF PHARMACOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH STROKE, A SINGLE CENTRED STUDY FROM PAKISTAN accepted for presentation in 7th European Stroke Organization Conference (ESOC2021),
Bibi, R., Azhar, S., Iqbal, A., Kalsoom, U., Iqbal, M. M., & Jabeen, H. (2020). COMPARISON OF TOXICITY AND EFFICACY PROFILE OF FAC AND ACT CHEMO PROTOCOLS USED IN TREATMENT OF BREAST CANCER. Value in Health, 23, S30-S31.
Chief Organizer Certificate of appreciation given by Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Abbottabad University of Science and Technology on the occasion of Breast Cancer Awareness Seminar for female students of the University on 29th October 2021 arranged by Department of Pharmacy Abbottabad University of Science and Technology
Certification of completion of internship in discipline of Clinical Pharmacy(including history taking /examination and nonresident clinical rotational training) at Combined Military Hospital Abbottabad.
Certification of completion of internship in Discipline of Clinical Pharmacy at Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad, Pakistan.
Certification of completion for successful completion of Prince Naif First AID Program organized by Saudi Red Crescent Saudi Field Hospital Mnashera –Pakistan prince Naif First Aid Program
Registration with Pharmacy Council of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan. :Yes. (Registration No. 3292-A/2015-PC).