MS in Pharmacy Practice:
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Abbottabad .
Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Pharmacy: 2017 from Department of Pharmacy COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Abbottabad, Pakistan
MS Thesis submitted entitled “Assessment of Potential Drug-drug Interactions in the Treatment of Breast Cancer Patients in Abbottabad, KPK”.
Doctor of Pharmacy:
Doctor of Pharmacy: 2014 from Department of Pharmacy Peshawar University, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Thesis submitted for Doctor of Pharmacy degree entitled “Rationalization of Pharmacotherapy of Cholecystitis”.
- Social and Administrative Pharmacy
- Drug-drug Interactions
- Rational drug use
- Clinical Oncology
- Drug utilization review
EMPLOYER/ COMPANY: Abbottabad University of Science and Technology Abbottabad Pakistan:
Working as a lecturer in 18 scale at Abbottabad University of Science and Technology from 2017 till date.
- RASHIDA BIBI1, SAIRA AZHAR2, AYESHA IQBAL1 , HAJERA JABEEN3, UMM-E KALSOOM4, MUHAMMAD M IQBAL5 AND MARIA NAZEER1, Prevalence of potential drug-drug interactions in breast cancer patients and determination of their risk factors Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice.
- Bibi, R., Azhar, S., Iqbal, A., Kalsoom, U., Iqbal, M. M., & Jabeen, H. (2020). COMPARISON OF TOXICITY AND EFFICACY PROFILE OF FAC AND ACT CHEMO PROTOCOLS USED IN TREATMENT OF BREAST CANCER. Value in Health, 23, S30-S31.
- AYESHA IQBAL, SAIRA AZHAR, GHULAM MURTAZA, RASHIDA BIBI, UMME KALSOOM, ZAITOON ILLYAS, 2017. Knowledge Of Risk Factors Regarding Thyroid Cancer Among Comsats University Students In Abbottabad Pakistan Value in Health. (impact factor 4.748)
- Iqbal S. Azhar2 G. Murtaza3 M.M. Iqbal4 B. Rashida2 U. Kalsoom3 H. Shahid5 2019PREVALENCE OF THYROID DYSFUNCTION USING AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD IN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN PAKISTAN in Value in Health .(impact factor 4.748)
- Abstract EVALUATION OF PHARMACOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH STROKE, A SINGLE CENTRED STUDY FROM PAKISTAN accepted for presentation in 7th European Stroke Organisation Conference (ESOC2021)
- Hassan, Zair, Ayesha Iqbal, Saiqa Zahoor, Iftikhar Ali, Muhammad Mamoon Iqbal, and Rashida Bibi. “Hydroxyurea-a cost effective treatment in developing countries for Atypical Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (aCML): Case Report of Two Patients.” Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice (2022): 10781552211073518.
- Zafar, W., Arshad, H., Hassn, R., Faqooq, U., Fatima, T., & Rehman, A. U. (2022). Utilization Review of Antibiotics in the Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection. Pakistan Journal of Medical & Health Sciences, 16(08), 196-196.
- Advanced English workshop 5 days “Advanced spoken English workshop” conducted at Comsats Institute of Information Technology Abbottabad.
- Clinical pharmacy workshop attended at Comsat Institute with the key speakerProf. Dr. Syed Azhar Syed Suliman from the University of Malaysia (Recognized clinical pharmacist at WHO list of accredited professionals).
- Recent Advances and Challenges in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology being hosted by Centre for Advanced Drug Research (CADR) held on 25-27 August 2016 as o Chief Organizer Certificate of appreciation given by Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Abbottabad University of Science and Technology on the occasion of Breast Cancer Awareness Seminar for female students of the University on 29th October 2021 arranged by Department of Pharmacy Abbottabad University of Science and Technology rganizer conducted at Comsats Institute of Information Technology Abbottabad
- Certificate of appreciation as, member of organizing committee on Thyroid cancer awareness seminar organized in COMSATS with
collaboration with INOR, Abbottabad, Aga Khan University Hospital
Karachi, and Al-Rasheed Cancer Cure Hospital, Abbottabad.